Terms & Conditions
If you are returning merchandise within 30 days from the date of receipt, and the item has not been installed, modified and is complete, you may return all or part of the order to receive a full refund for the original purchase price of the product. Original shipping, return shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. If you are returning merchandise after 31 days, a 15-30% restocking fee will apply and store credit will be issued for the balance. No returns will be accepted on merchandise after 90 days.
- • Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- • All merchandise must be in original boxes and include all original packaging manuals and merchandise materials in order to avoid a restock fee.
- • Labor, installation, surcharges or any other applicable fees from the original purchase are nonrefundable.
- • Serial numbers cannot be altered.
- • We are not responsible for any consequential damages.
The following items cannot be returned:
- • Opened electrical items such as computers, chips, programmers, wiring kits, etc.
- • Custom made materials or any materials that have been monogrammed.
- • Any item that has been custom designed or painted.
- Special order items.
If you are unsure about an order you wish to place for ANY reason, then please contact our sales department before you place an order. We cannot stop an order once it has been placed.
All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused immediately or within the first 10 days of delivery. No claims can be filed after ten days of delivery.
- • If your damaged shipment was delivered by UPS please call 800-PICK-UPS to report the damage.
- • If your damaged shipment was delivered by Federal Express please call 800-463-3339 to report the damage.
Please contact us at (804) 240-4070 after reporting the damage to the carrier.
Product that has been installed, modified or has missing parts cannon be returned to us. If the merchandise qualifies for a Manufacturer’s Warranty or guarantee, we will be happy to assist you in getting in touch with the original Manufacturer of that product. Please look for warranty and product guarantee information in the original product box.
Special orders must be paid for, in full, in advance and are nonrefundable and nonreturnable.
If merchandise is defective or damaged upon receipt, it may be returned to us within 30 days of receiving your order. You can request a full credit against another purchase or a full refund for defective merchandise.
KeithFabry guarantees the workmanship of all their products for a period of 30 days from the date of receipt.
Many of our products are covered by Manufacturer’s Warranties and/or Guarantees that cover the merchandise for a certain period of time after your purchase. Check the documentation that you received with the merchandise for more information regarding specific product warranty policy. Should your product fail after 30 days please contact our customer service department and we will assist you in submitting a claim to the manufacturer.
All returned items will be inspected for warranty eligibility. We or the manufacturer will replace, repair or refund the product based on our findings. In-bound freight must be prepaid by the customer to our location for warranty inspection.
Warranties are not transferable. They are in effect as long as the original purchaser owns the merchandise and for the time agreed upon in the terms and conditions of that warranty or guarantee.
Exclusions From Warranties:
- • Electrical and computer items.
- • Any problem for misuse or improper installation.
- • Consequential costs or damages.
Sales Tax Exemptions:
We will refund any state or local sales tax charged by our shop site if you provide us with official documentation from your State or Local taxing authority exempting you from paying sales tax.
By placing your order, you confirm that you own or have been given the rights to reproduce the provided artwork.